1. Craft – What a Character! - Drawing caricatures
2. Key Points – Are You Pulling My Leg? - Fact or fiction game
3. Collaborative – Method to the Madness - Sequences
4. Writing – Get it? - Joke writing
5. Math/Logic – You Won't Believe Your Eyes! - Optical illusions
6. Genius Principle – Sfumato – Embracing ambiguitiy
7. Big Activity – Joke's on You! - prank practice
8. Movement - April Fish – An April Fool's game from France.
December 6th https://www.celebrationeducation.com/copy-of-theme
Build Challenge: Fun trick surprises
Call to Adventure – Livestream every Tuesday morning at 6:45 AM on Celebration Education Families Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/CelebrationEdu/
Field Trips https://www.celebrationeducation.com/field-trips
El Dorado Nature Center 12/13
Live Oak Christmas Tree Farm 12/13
Body Worlds exhibit and IMAX movie at California Science Center 1/17
Upcoming workshops in Santa Ana https://www.facebook.com/events/164309664153827/
12/6 – How to use Celebration Education as a full curriculum
Italian Holiday Celebration in Corona 12/18
Read through the fireworks and choose five that you think might interest your child. Allow him or her to select 1-3 of them.
Take an everyday occurrence and exaggerate it – make it bigger or more dramatic. Tell a few people about it. Does anyone believe you?
Engineer a gag – maybe confetti that will dump on someone when they enter a room, or something else that will surprise someone. Write about your experience in your notebook.
Write a how-to book on how to pull pranks.
Make a chart that shows the differences between good pranks and bad pranks.
Design an joke billboard.
Write in your journal about a time when you pulled a prank on someone. How did they react? Did they think it was funny? Did they get you back?